LIMA – Peru’s ESSALUD (El Seguro Social de Salud) put new hospital equipment in operation at the Guillermo Almenara hospital on Wednesday. The hospital obtained a new magnetic resonator and
Tag "magnetic resonator"
- 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Areas North of LimaAn earthquake measuring 4.3 on the Richter scale shook northern Lima this morning, reported the [...]
- IDB approves $15 million for solid waste management in Peru Solid Waste (Photo Credit: Center for Ecological Sciences: Indian Insititute of Science) The project will [...]
- Chimbote recorded 375 cases of dengue so far this yearFrom January to July of this year there have been 375 cases of dengue cases [...]
- Magnitude 4.3 Earthquake Shakes Central PeruAn earthquake measuring 4.3 magnitude on the Richter scale rocked the Ica region, located south [...]
- President Humala Arrives in Argentina for UNASUR Meeting President Ollanta Humala arrives in Mendoza, Argentina to participate in the meeting of UNASUR. [...]