JUNÍN – The head of Peru’s Education Infrastructure Office (OINFE), Iván La Rosa, announced the construction of 500 education institutes in areas considered to be amongst the poorest in the
Tag "social inclusion"
- 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Areas North of LimaAn earthquake measuring 4.3 on the Richter scale shook northern Lima this morning, reported the [...]
- IDB approves $15 million for solid waste management in Peru Solid Waste (Photo Credit: Center for Ecological Sciences: Indian Insititute of Science) The project will [...]
- Chimbote recorded 375 cases of dengue so far this yearFrom January to July of this year there have been 375 cases of dengue cases [...]
- Magnitude 4.3 Earthquake Shakes Central PeruAn earthquake measuring 4.3 magnitude on the Richter scale rocked the Ica region, located south [...]
- President Humala Arrives in Argentina for UNASUR Meeting President Ollanta Humala arrives in Mendoza, Argentina to participate in the meeting of UNASUR. [...]